Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today's Christian Review Day

I don't usually post on the weekend's because that to me is family time and a break from my day to day during the week. This weekend I will actually be out of town visiting my husband (since he can't come home from work). Then on Sunday I have to go see my mom and pick up Aaron who has been away because of a family emergency. That does not mean I won't be here with you this weekend! I have lined up some really great reviews for some wonderful Christian Albums! I am so excited to share these with you so please keep checking back today as they will post sporadically!

Also don't forget that HUGE Fine Gift Soaps Basket ends tonight! That is over $80.00 worth of Thymes products that you don't want to miss out on! This is sure to make any mom's Mother's Day extra special and extra pampering this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!