Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jennifer Shaw Love Broke Through CD Review


Jennifer Shaw is such an amazing artist who God led to her Christian musical talents. She began her singing career as an Opera singer who after praying on her Pastors request started up a church band. The cd Love Broke Through is one of those cds you just won't get tired of listening to.

Jennifer brings her love for the Lord and fills your heart. She helps you to put your life in perspective and realize what is important. I listened to this cd after dropping Aaron off at school and it was the perfect way to start the day. It helps get my focus off what a busy day I will be having and on thanking the Lord for the day.

My favorite song on this album is 'God So Loved the World' based off of John 3:16. I think God led her to really put into voice to place in our heart how that verse should be. Jennifer has shown me that no matter what life throws at me praise God with all my heart; she has.

You can listen to Jennifer Shaws tracks, purchase the cd, and find out more of what she is up to in her service to the Lord by going to her website. You can also connect with her by going to Twitter and Facebook.

Please see my disclosure policy for details about reviews and giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!