Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shannon The Real Thing CD Review

This cd is a gospel cd that speaks right to the core of women in modern day. Shannon opens herself through her music about the issues that women face today and how we are to trust in God and let him be our strength. I love the song 'Bad Hair Day' because it speaks about how all the things in the world seem to go wrong on the same day. How true is this for moms!

Shannon has preformed with the Houston Symphony and even at Carnegie Hall. When listening to this cd it is easy to get lost in the music and feel like Shannon is right there with you. She is encouraging that all of us women go through the same things and by turning to God we can (with his ultimate hand) overcome anything!

You can connect with Shannon on these media outlets: Twitter Her Blog and her Fan Page on Facebook! See what I mean when I say every Christian woman should own this cd!





sell music online
Quantcast








Please see my disclosure policy for details about reviews and giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!