Friday, May 7, 2010

Couponing for Community! Big Day

So remember when i told you I was participating in the Couponing for Community, tomorrow is the big day! Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive will make this even easier for you all you have to do is put a bag of non-perishable items out by your mailbox on tomorrow Saturday, May 8.

I am looking for anyone that has donated! Please email me or post with a picture or story of what you donated this week. I will say I am in awe of what I am seeing on the facebook page! Want to read even more then head on over to Cha Ching on a Shoestring.... warning it can move you to tears!

I will be posting my update on Monday instead of tomorrow as I am taking hubby away camping and then Sunday is filled with Mother's Day activities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!