Monday, May 10, 2010

My new favorite juice: Cheribundi Review


I absolutely love cherries, they are my favorite fruit and oh so good for you! I absolutely dislike artificial cherries and most juices out there are made from artificial cherry flavoring... yuck! Then I found Cheribundi. I was sent samples of this wonderful juice to try out but I will admit they sat in my fridge forever.... I was worried about the taste. WOW WOW WOW  Real cherries and oh my how wonderful they taste! I guess I should have realized this would be the case when you read the bottle and learn that each 8oz bottle has at least 50 cherries in it! What an easy way to get two servings of fruit. Cheribundi not only taste great but these little bottle's have more disease-fighting antioxidants than other juice, are all natural, and not from concentrate. It also contains Vitamin A, Potassium, Iron, Calcium and muscle-growing B-Vitamins! How many other juices can boast the same!

Cheribundi comes in three different varieties: the original Tru Cherry, Skinny Cherry which has fewer calories and contains stevia, and Whey Cherry which is packed with protein. You can connect with Cheribundi, sign up for their newsletter, follow on twitter, and become their fan on face book. You can also check out their website to find a retailer near you. I love that I was looking for just in the store looking for cherries the other day (which are not out yet by the way)... this drink helps curb that craving! YES it is that good!
 
If you are like me and Cheribundi is not available at a retailer close to you, your still in luck! You can purchase Cheribundi on line for just over $2.00 a bottle. Amazon also carries it and this would be a great healthy idea to spend your Swagbucks on!


I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a samples of the product in order to write a fair and honest review. For more information on reviews please see my disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!