Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Review Tuesday: Entenmanns Coffee Review

I am a big coffee drinker! Give me my cup of coffee with one Splenda and flavored creamer and no one will get hurt. Since joining Mamavation and working on losing weight I have decided I need to try to find ways to enjoy things just make them a little healthier for me. I was sent some of Entenmann's Coffee to try and boy was I surprised. I received the Entenmann’s Ultimate CafĂ© Blend, Ultimate Hazelnut Coffee Cake Blend, and Ultimate Vanilla Bean Blend. 


Each 12 ounce bag retails for $7.99 which is a little pricey if you are used to buying the bigger canisters of plain coffee. This is a HUGE savings if you are going to a coffee shop daily to get your flavored fix. I mean think about it for roughly 12 ounces of coffee you pay around $4.00 per day! How many 12 ounces coffee's do you think you can get from one bag? If your answer is higher then two... your saving money! I noticed the flavored coffee did not need my daily dose of creamer and I was just happy to add my Splenda and be done. Wow that is a $2.00 a week saving's right there for me not to mention the calories I am saving each week. I can not choose a favorite between the Hazelnut and Vanilla as they each were so smooth and comforting; a great way to start my day. My coffee is a little piece of 'me time' each day and this coffee definitely made a great impression in my house hold! I loved the smell that filled my house while brewing this coffee; I mean it smelled like a bakery!


In addition to the flavors I tried Entenmann's carries a flavored Ultimate Cinnamon Crumb Cake Blend.... Can I just say yummy! I so want to try this one out! So your not a flavored coffee drinker? Well Entenmann's has you covered as well! Their Coffee Shop Blend is a medium bodied coffee that is exceptionally smooth. It is available in Regular and Decaffeinated.  This comes in two sizes: 11.5 ounces for $3.99 and 34.5 ounces for $9.99!
The Results Are In:

    * Entenmann's Coffee Cafe Blend saves TIME~ Don't have to add creamer or stop at coffee shops!
    * Entenmann's Coffee Cafe Blend saves MONEY~ No more pricey coffee shops brew great tasting cafe style taste at home!
    * Entenmann's Coffee Cafe Blend saves SANITY~ This is my me time and a tasty one at that!

 You can purchase Entenmann's Coffee online in their store and you can also follow them on Facebook!



I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a samples of the product in order to write a fair and honest review. For more information on reviews please see my disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!