Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More About Swagbucks!

Search & Win
If you read my blog you know I LOVE Swagbucks. I have gotten several emails wanting more information so I have decided to write this post. Have not signed up for Swagbucks yet.... what are you waiting for head here!

Swagbucks Tips


 1. I bookmarked the search results pages for my everyday websites (i.e. "It's All About Savings," "Gmail," "Facebook,""Twitter" etc.).
2. I search morning, noon and night.  Once I win in the morning, I don't go back again until the afternoon.  Once I win in the afternoon, I don't touch it again until night time.  It's a timer, so continuous searching after you win (usually) won't generate any more bucks.
3. Fridays Mega Swag Bucks Day- On Fridays I search for things I don't normally search for, so no going through Swagbucks to get to Gmail, etc.  I tend to get 3-4 bucks on at least one search on Fridays by doing this.
4. Swag Codes check the swidget on this blog for hints.
5. Get your friends to join!  They match buck for buck up to 100 what your friends win from searches (not swag codes).  The Facebook Connect feature is great for this.  It posts on your Facebook page when you win a buck and generates lots of curiosity from friends.
6. Special Offers/Toolbar/Swidget- every Thursday there is a new code in Special Offers. You can download the toolbar and get codes on it every now and then.
7. Swag Bucks Birthday is TOMORROW!!  I have no idea what this will entail, but let's just say you picked a great time to join!!


 Whats new / happening on Feb 25th at Swagbucks.com?

1) More ways to earn Swag Bucks every day:  With Swagbucks.com 3.0 users will be able to earn by having their toolbar visible on their browser and also by simply viewing our 'No Obligation' special offers.   This means that in addition to all the regular ways to earn, the more you are engaged with Swagbucks.com, the more you will earn!
2) New look home page and Swag Store & rewards store:  Swagbucks.com 3.0 will include a revamped, cleaner interface that will provide a better user experience. 

3)  Launch of the Swagstakes Portal:   As you may know we currently run about a dozen on-going sweepstakes (called Swagsttakes) at any given time.  With the launch of 3.0 we are going to have a brand new, fully stocked Swagstakes portal in which there will be dozens of Swagstakes running at all times! Some contests will be limited entry (meaning a set number of entries will be offered) so the odds for a user to win are greater.  The tentative list of items that will be offered during initial launch should include: $100 Amazon Gift Cards, Sony Bravia 32" TV, Amazon Kindle, Apple iPod Touch, Flip Ultra HD Camera, Panasonic Blu Ray with Remote, Apple iPad, Sopranos Complete Series Box Set, Rachel Ray 10 piece cookware set, Playstation 3 system + games bundle, Canon Powershot Camera, Seinfeld Complete Series DVD box Set, Viziio 22" LCD TV and plenty more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!