Tuesday, February 16, 2010

EvoraPlus Review

    I recently had the opprotunity to review EvoraPlus. The Industry’s First 100% Natural All-In-One Probiotic Mint That Gently Whitens Teeth And Alleviates Bad Breath While Supporting Gum And Tooth Health. This si what the company has to say about the product.
When EvoraPlus™ melts on the tongue, the freeze-dried probiotics activate and attach themselves to the teeth and gum tissue, establishing colonies of live, active beneficial bacteria both on the surface of the teeth and deep beneath the gum line. These colonies compete for both nutrients and space with the harmful oral bacteria that disrupt gum and tooth health, as well as cause bad breath.
In the mouth, the harmful bacteria convert sugar and carbohydrates into lactic acid. Lactic acid is the bacterial by-product which is responsible for a decline in dental health. The Standard American Diet promotes the ongoing conversion to lactic acid by providing a constant source of simple carbohydrates for bacterial cell growth, thus creating a situation for even greater imbalance in oral micro flora.
With daily replenishment, the ProBiora3™ beneficial bacteria used in EvoraPlus™ helps to reestablish the natural microbial balance in the mouth for healthy gums and teeth, fresher breath and whiter teeth.
I received a one month supply to try in my own home. I must say the concept is very simple. After brushing (2x daily) place one mint in your mouth and let it dissolve. Now I am extremely sensitive to flavors and tastes in my mouth. Although this product does not taste horrible I guess I was expecting a minty taste and that is not the case. I did have an after taste in my mouth from the mint. My husband tried one as I could not describe the taste and he said there was not really one. The difference in my husband and I is that he smokes; I don't.
After 30 days my teeth were whiter by probably one or so shades. The company says 3-4 and like most things this could vary between people. The price for a one month supply is $19.95 compared to $25 and up for other teeth whitening systems. The company also offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee! One of the things I love MOST about this company is that it is made in the USA. 
EvoraPlus has a great faqs section to answer some of the most common questions. Overall my thoughts is this is a great product for some people and with the 100% Money Back Guarantee there is really no reason to not try it and see if this could be a new solution to get brighter whiter teeth for you.
 
I recieved no compensation for this post. The opinions in this post are mine and mine alone. I was provided the product mentioned about to give my honest opinion. For more information please refer to my disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!