Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb. 3rd - Blogroll Amnesty Day!

February 3rd is Blogroll Amnesty Day. Basically you post 5 links to little known blogs that could use some bloggy-love.  I found this through I'm Just Sayin and it seems easy enough to participate.  So here we go, I encourage you all to do a simple post doing the same.  Especially those with hundred's of reader - pass them around ladies! I will be taking this further and posting this link each Sunday! If you would like your blog featured then please email me at

  • Half Crazie Mommy for Moms who have days when you wonder what you did in a previous life.... when your kids make you want to pull your hair out!
  • Bargain is the New Black   couponing is my hobby. Some people collect stamps - I collect coupons. I'm a stay at home mom and spend my time chasing after two little boys. I find that motherhood makes me a little crazy so I like to distract myself playing with coupons and getting great deals. I love to share the deals with my friends and family and hope that this place will make that easier to do so!!
  • Coupon Clippin Daddy  another blog to show you how you can be saving money everyday!
  • Spectacular Savings a mommy blogger who is all about helping you save. I have been married for over 6 years to my best friend, Jeff. I am also a stay at home mom to my two beautiful little girls, Cailynn and Elliana. I started couponing and bargain hunting about a year ago and have been addicted ever since. After being asked by several friends and family members, I have decided to start my own blog and share my adventures with others.
  • Wicked Cool Deals is dedicated to blogging the best deals, freebies and coupons to help you get more with less money!

3 comments:

  1. Every Sunday - sweet idea! Glad you found something you liked at my blog. I will see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Bloggy love and what I great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!