Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 Golden Moon Tea Reviews

So this month I had the please sure to review not one but two Golden Moon Teas. I was sent Kashmiri Chai and Rose Tea. I absolutely love this company. My tea comes well packaged and delivered by UPS. The shipping time is very reasonable.

About Golden Moon Tea

Golden Moon Tea was founded in 1993 with the belief that tea is so much more than just a healthy, refreshing, good tasting drink. We believe that, unlike other drinks, tea has a rich history and a total culture that includes serenity, a sense of well being and even a culture of tea preparation. Golden Moon is dedicated to offering outstanding, whole-leaf teas of the greatest quality and finesse. Whole-leaf varietals retain the subtle nuances of flavor so prized by discriminating palates throughout the centuries. All Golden Moon Teas are hand-plucked and meticulously crafted to enhance leaf character, aroma, color, clarity, body, complexity, and above all, flavor. Tea lovers will find no soggy paper tea bags and no trendy herbals from Golden Moon. Only real tea from the Camellia sinensis bush. And, of course, only the finest. A portion of Golden Moon Tea's net profits are contributed to The Lotus 88 Foundation for Women and Children. (taken from site)
 
The Kashmiri Chai is simply divine. I love the scent of this tea. I really thought the tea would be very strong based on the scent. I was pleasantly surprised to find it a milder tea as well as very smooth. For me this is a good thing as I am not a huge tea drinker; though I must add Golden Moon Tea  is changing that very quickly. The greatest thing about this tea is if your not a huge Chai fan then this may still be a tea you can enjoy; just steep for 2-3 minutes. On the other hand if you love Chai and want it stronger just steep longer. Here is Golden Moon Teas description:
Kashmiri Chai is an exotic, spiced loose leaf tea from the Himalayas of Northern India. Aromatic and warming, natives of India often comment that the authentic and delicious recipe reminds them of home. Serve with cream and honey for a rich treat.

  
The Rose Tea smells like I just stepped into spring and walked straight into a garden. This tea is a great tea to start on and would work well with fruit in the evening hours of spring. I am also curious as I think this would make a fabulous ice tea. I have enjoyed this tea daily since receiving it to help beat away the winter blues.
Here is how Golden Moon Tea decribes their Rose Tea:
Intoxicating and rich, our Rose Tea is a beautiful black loose leaf tea sprinkled with rose petals. It delivers to you an exotic floral scent and a light, florid taste that is divine hot or iced!

Golden Moon Tea is my new destination for tea for both my household as well as my gift giving needs. Their prices can not be beat for the quality and amount of tea you receive. Go check out the sight. Another thing I love about the site is that you can order samples of tea for .99 Want to know why you should buy Golden Moon Tea? Then head here for more information about why and about their guarantee.

I did not receive compensation for this post. I did receive product in order to give my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone. For more information please refer to my disclosure agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!