Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I got an award!

I was very surprised and excited to receive a blog award yesterday from Preparing For Our Children!! Thank you so much, for giving this to me!
I am looking forward to giving the award to some fantastic bloggers!




The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2.Pass this award on to 13 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!

3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!

How fun!
Here are the seven things about me:

1.I am 26 years old. I have two boys; a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I have been married for about a year and a half. I live two hours away from my husband right now because of his work.

2. I am a Christian. Though I don't attend church as much as I should or want to.

3.I love camping, swimming, playing tennis.

4. My favorite book right now is The Time Travelers Wife.

5. I love being a mom although I sometimes really miss just being me. Working, going out, etc. Then my son says he loves me or my younger one laughs.

6. I don't have any friends irl anymore. Everyone is an online friend since I had kids.

7. I want to go back to school. The problem is time and what I want to do.

Now here are the 13 blogs that I have chosen to give this award to:
  1. 20 to life
  2. Bargain is the New Black  
  3. Cake Mom 
  4. Coupon Clippin Mommy
  5. Half Crazy Mommy
  6. Melissa's Bargain Blog 
  7. Rediscovering Domesticity 
  8. Scooter jr. 
  9. Spectacular Savings 
  10. Tea and Thee 
  11. To the Max 
  12. This Momma Shops 
  13. Not so Idle hands 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! So exciting! Thanks for thinking of me to "pass it on!" I don't even know if I know of 13 different blogs :P! I'll have to do some thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thank you for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! just came across it..and i can't wait to go explore these blogs that you mentioned!! fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! just came across it..and i can't wait to go explore these blogs that you mentioned!! fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
    I love your blog just as much - so I'm honored!! Can't stop grinning either!! Thank you!!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thank you for sharing with me!! Love your blog, thanks for thinking of me :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!