Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 Free Years of Parents Magazine and/or Family Circle


 Right now Family Circle has a great deal. Claim your 2 FREE YEARS of FAMILY CIRCLE!   You'll get 3 full years (45 issues) for the regular price of 1 - just $16.97. (U.S. orders only, please.)Every issue is filled with quick-fixing, delicious recipes...do-it-yourself decorating ideas...fashion and beauty secrets...plus advice for raising a healthy, happy family - and more!
and
Right now Parents® Magazine has a great deal going on. You get 3 full years (36 issues) for the 1-Year rate --just $12. That's 2 YEARS FREE! But HURRY -- this offer won't last forever. That is an unbelievable price. I wish I had gotten in on this deal. I will have to check on renewing for this price! (U.S. orders only)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!