Friday, February 26, 2010

Kmart Game Night Coupon Special

 
In-store event, February 27 & 28, 2010
Bring in an old board game and get 50% OFF participating Hasbro games.
Bring your old board game to the Customer Service Desk at participating stores to redeem for an in-store coupon. Offer valid on day of store event only, for qualifying in-store purchases only. Limit one coupon per customer/household. Coupon may not be combined with any other coupon. Please see sales associate at a participating store for details. Valid in all stores except California. Assortment may vary.

3 comments:

  1. Stop by my blog sometime-there is an award waiting for you:
    http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Deal! I found you on the PR place, so glad to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found me too. Please feel free to join any giveaways. Also if you have a blog please let me know so I can check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!