Friday, February 26, 2010

Funny things kids say

Here is a copy and paste from a friend on one of my mommy boards. I laughed so hard this morning and had to share with you!

I was out walking with my 4-year-old daughter.
She picked up something off of the ground and started to put it in her mouth.
I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.

'Why?' my daughter asked.

'Because it's been on the ground; you don't know where it's been, it's
dirty, And probably has germs,' I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and
asked, 'Mama, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.'

I was thinking quickly and replied,
'All moms know this stuff... It's on the Mama Test.
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mama.'

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.

'Oh.....I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have
to be the dad.'

'Exactly,' I replied with a big smile on my face.



What are the cutest, funniest things your kids say? My 3 year old gets home from school and the first thing he ALWAYS asks me is 'How was my baby today? HOpe it was not a hard day." Mind you he is talking about his 7 month old brother lol!
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/135/l_ff347a99339f46ac9faee4c6d68bc38f.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!