Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am Sorry

My dear followers and readers~ 

I am sorry I have not posted much the past week or so. I had to have surgery last Monday. I am doing better but during this week I also moved into a new apartment. Due to this I have had hetic long days. I am sorry and hope to be getting back on track with the savings!

Note a few changes: 
  • I will be adding to Monday's giveaway post several times this week. So please keep checking back! 
  • I will post the winners of  Baby's First Phone Call Wednesday 2/10.

2 comments:

  1. Jess-do not apologize at all. You are recovering and your health is the most important thing in your life. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's not cancer. The growth was benign so I am happy! Though if my head would stop hurting I would be more so.

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!