Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's Cooking Wednesday 4/21

Tuna Garden Salad






I made this tonight after looking at what I had in my fridge and  cupboard. I wanted alot of fresh veggies. I dislike tuna without mayo  but looking for alternatives. I love this! There is so much more you can  do and different just add fresh veggies as you see fit as well as  spices.

35 Minutes to Prepare and Cook

Ingredients

Starkist Chunck Light Tuna in Pouch (12 oz), 12 oz
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Grain Rotini, 14 oz
Del Monte Diced Tomatoe Basil Garlic& oregano, 2 cup
Green Giant Corn, 2 cup
Fresh Express Spinach, 9 cup
Scallions, raw, .5 cup, chopped
Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, .25 cup
Pepper Orange Sweet, .25 serving
Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar, 2 tbsp

Directions


Makes aprox 10 1-cup servings
Boil pasta and drain. Cook in  boiling water spinach till just cooked and then place in cold water to  stop cooking. (Can also saute in EVOO with a clove of garlic)
Chop  all veggies into bite sized pieces
Put pasta, tuna, and all veggies  in a bowl
Add Seasoned rice vinegar and mix well



Nutritional Info


Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving:

  • Calories: 217.8   
  • Total Fat: 6.4 g    
  • Cholesterol: 0.0 mg    
  • Sodium: 271.6 mg    
  • Total Carbs: 35.2 g  
  • Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g  
  • Protein: 6.3 g 




   

3 comments:

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!