Monday, April 5, 2010

I got an Easter Basket!

 I am trying to make networking in the blog world. So I participated in the Easter Swap over at The Mommy-Files. My partner was Pam over at Live Laugh Love with the Pondering Princess. I had a great time putting her basket together.
I got mine Friday and could not have felt more excited. Look at all my goodies Pam sent!


  Photobucket
I got the Ten Commandments DVD, Joyce Meyer New Day Book, A Gorgeous Coffee Cup, A purple Bunny (Aaron stole it lol), Candy (Don't worry I let me family eat it), and some handmade soap and lipgloss.
I love it all, thanks Pam..... we watched the Ten Commandments on Easter and I think it will become a tradition just like in Pam's home. I look forward to next year!  Are you curious like me what others got? Check out those that have linked up here.  Thank you so much The Mommy-Files and I look forward to the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked everything...I loved mine as well thanks! I am looking forward to the next one also :-) it was super fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!