Friday, April 23, 2010

Staples Upcoming Deals 4/25

I did this deal before Christmas last year and I loved it! I would definitely take advantage of this deal if I was you. Head over here to read more on it. I use my rewards to pay for my ink so it works out that I am buying my ink and getting my batteries for free!
*Valid for purchases between 4/25/10 and 5/1/10. Offer good on item nos. 703715 and/or 846026 only (size AA or AAA, 20/Pack). Limit 2 per customer. Purchase price paid for batteries will be credited to customer's Staples Rewards® account. Must be a member of Staples Rewards. Valid in store, by phone or on staples.com. Not valid on prior purchases. Purchaser is responsible for paying applicable sales tax. No cash/credit back. Staples Rewards® membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards are mailed monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com.

Also in this weeks ad there is two pages of coupons. Including Bic Pens for $1.00. This will be a good week to run into your local staples!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There!
    I'm a new follower from Friday Follow.
    I hope you'll swing by and follow me too :),
    & while your there please feel free to check out my giveaways(currently for a $100 Walmart giftcard) Or you can read up about why I love rats or my artwork.

    I hope to see you there!
    Take Care,
    -Amanda T
    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!