Friday, April 23, 2010

NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE~ Program Application


 
Okay so you know I love programs where I get free stuff in exchange for giving my opinion! I mean I love getting coupons and trying new products! Well I recently read about a new program with Nescafe called 'The Tasters' and they are currently taking applications for their program. Usually this consists of coupons, products to try (sometimes sample size and sometimes FULL size!)
Here’s how it works:

  • To begin the process, please review our Community Code of Conduct and complete the survey below.
  • All surveys are evaluated and membership is limited. If you are selected, you will receive an email notification to log into the private website and create a member profile.
  • You will then receive details on how to start participating this exciting community of passionate people who share a love for coffee and NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE! This includes hosting sampling events, previews of new products and promotions, earning points by completing online and offline activities and redeeming them for rewards in our online store. 
So what are you waiting for? Head on over here and fill out the application. I would love to hear if any of you get selected to be in this fantastic program! I sure hope I am picked!


Thanks Hip2Save!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!