Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's a Social Parade

Smart and Trendy Moms


I came across this blogging parade today on A Mom's Balancing Act and I decided I want to join along. I mean who does not love meeting new people and networking online! Here is some more information about this Parade:

It's a Social Parade - Wednesday Link-up is a weekly link-up hosted by Smart and Trendy Moms . We created it for socializing and to get new followers, fans, subscribers, readers without feeling overwhelmed. Every week will be a new link-up that will focus on one of the ways you connect with people through your blog!  We will rotate through gaining followers, fans, Networked blogs and more.  Link-up and focus on one thing at a time. Its about fun one follower,fan and reader at a time!

And don't worry you do not have to carry this button or any button of ours on your side bars. Your blog sidebars are great real estate and we respect that : )   The button needs to be posted in your participation post only.

How it works.
Grab the link-up button and post It's a Social Parade!! Wednesday Link-up. Every Wednesday a new linky will be posted with that weeks exchange info.

So for this week it is Fan-Page Round Up. I am excited to join at this time as I just created a fan page last week! I would love to have you as a Fan (or like) of It's All About the Saving's on Facebook and if you are already... well I love ya! I use my fan page to post whats going on with this blog and it really helps get the word out on time sensitive deals as they are found! You can also win by becoming a Facebook fan, head here to check out the details!

So now if you have a Blag and want complete instructions on how to participate, you can visit Smart and Trendy Moms.

7 comments:

  1. I follow you on GFC and Fan on FB!

    Jenna
    www.momsbalancingact.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Frugal Plus.

    I now Like/Fan you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link went to a friend page, but I requested you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sent you a friend request on FB
    http://www.contestparade.com/2010/04/its-social-parade.html
    Kelly (from Contest Parade)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the link takes me to your personal page not a fan page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa it is my fan page. When I set it up I did not realize me putting my name is was going to make it that way and I can not go back and change it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for fanning me yesterday, I'm a new FB fan of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!