So while looking for sponsors for 'It's All About Mom' I ran across this cute little shop on Etsy. KGeddes Creations. She has the cutest jewelry; all hand made.
Crystal and Peal with Copper Bracelet and Earring SET. Faceted round pink crystals with pink and plum colored glass pearls. I have accented with copper.
Bracelet measures about 7-3/4" long not including the toggle. I have added wire wrapped beads at the end for a charm.
The earrings measure 1-1/2" from the top of the copper wire to the bottom for the glass pearl.
When my set arrived it was packaged in a beautiful gift bag, ready to give to mom. I immediately put it on. My husband commented how pretty this set was~ That's all I needed... he never compliments. This piece will work perfect for everyday wear but is gorgeous enough for those special occasions. The only con I can find is I had trouble putting the earrings in as the post are a tad bigger then my normal earrings. This only meant I had to work a little harder the first time I put them in. All in all I can honestly say when wearing this set I feel pretty!
I wanted you to know a little more about this fantastic shop owner so here is what I found out:
1)When and Why did you start your Etsy shop?
I discovered Etsy just after Thanksgiving 2009. I found Etsy to be a wonderful website and want to try to sell more jewelry, other than just friends and family, so I can continue my passion of creating.
2) What's your favorite piece of jewelry you make?
I don’t have a particular favorite as I love it all!
3) Are there any challenges you face to do what you love?
It does become sometimes a challenge for me to do more intricate work such as cluster or grape type earrings as I have neuropathy in my hands. It just requires me to take more breaks and does take a little longer to create. But, it's all worth it!
4) What are your favorite things to do when your not working?
I enjoy my two teenage kids and my husband. I also have exotic cats that I also really enjoy. All 6 of them seem to keep me entertained for hours! I also like to read, surf the net for other jewelry designs, garden and paint.
5) Whats your favorite memory of your mom?
I sadly lost my mom in 2007 to Alzheimer’s Disease. My mom was a very creative person. Throughout my childhood, she made all of my clothes, did cake decorating, knitting, crocheting, ceramics, and any other thing that was popular to do at the time. She would take me with her to many of her classes she was in and always go to the local craft store together. I learned many things from her, but just don’t seem to have the patience for anything that takes too much time. I seem to be a person that needs quick gratification. I guess this is where jewelry and painting come in. I now continue this tradition of creativity that my mom so graciously shared with me, with my 14 year old daughter. She is very creative and now loves going to the craft stores with me.
WIN IT: One Lucky reader will win a Crystal and Peal with Copper Bracelet and Earring SET.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the KGeddes and tell me another thing you would love to own or give to mom.
- Follow my Blog All About Entering Giveaways (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog and verify (2 entries)
- Follow me, Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, up to 1x daily WIN KGeddes Jewelry Set http://bit.ly/bVpqNK Hosted ~ It's all about the Savings @all_about_savin
- Grab my NEW button and post a link! (2 entries)
- Grab the It's All About Mom button and post a link (1 entries)
- Buy Something from KGeddes during this giveaway (10 entry)(Will be verified)
- Vote for me and leave a comment on (I'm listed under frugal living category)(1 entry)