I will admit I have a hard time keeping anything straight. I have a spiral planner and often forget to write down the things I need to remember. So I was really excited when List Planit contacted me about doing a review and giveaway of their site. I love the variety of lists that are available and the convenience of printing the lists or filling them out online. Filling them out online is great if you have a handwriting style that is hard for people to read.
To get an idea of what ListPlanIt.com is all about and how it can work for you, here are a few lists that you can peruse and use.
ListPlanIt is a business built on integrity and good faith. It is important to us that you have the opportunity to determine if our products will benefit your family and meet your satisfaction. To this end, we have a 60-day guarantee from the date of purchase which will allow you to evaluate the quality of our service and products.
We guarantee and are committed to superior customer service. If you have any questions or concerns please utilize our email support by contacting ListPlanIt or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I mean WOW a guarantee... so check them out and see if this is for you. They have four types of memberships available to purchase: A print Membership which is $20/year, Download Membership which is $30/year, find out about these and the other two memberships here.
WIN IT: List Planit is offering one of my readers a membership.
MANDATORY ENTRY: You must follow this blog and tell me what things you would use List Planit for.
- Follow my Blog All About Entering Giveaways (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog and verify (2 entries)
- Follow List Planit on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me, Twitter and List Planit (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, up to 2x daily Win a membership from List Planit Hosted ~ It's all about the Savings http://bit.ly/9Ci4Gg @ListPlanIt @all_about_savin
- Grab my NEW button and post a link! (2 entries)
- Grab the It's All About Mom button and post a link (2 entries)
- Vote for me and leave a comment on (I'm listed under frugal living category)(1 entry)