Thursday, July 1, 2010

I need your help Today Please

I wanted to ask any of you that have a few min a favor. I am applying to be a mamavation mom and need a couple of you to please go to this link and comment on that post for @all_about_savin that you would like me to be the next mamavation mom and why.
If I get this its life changing. I get over 6k in experts and equipment to help me lose weight while participating in a 7 week boot camp. Please help me out. Also (if I am chosen for one of the final 5) I will be asking you ladies to vote for me daily. ALL you have to do is click on my name and vote once that post goes live. Anyways more details on this when and if I make final five.
If you comment on the link above please post your email so I can send you some coupons :) what you get youll never know lo.
Jess

3 comments:

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!