Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vocal Point ~ Free Stuff


I am a proud member of Vocal Point. This is a free site to join and get great information on products on the market. Member's often get free samples and coupons that you can request and sometimes they just show up in your mailbox.

I went to the mailbox this weekend and found a box of Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon Cereal. There are 3 Heart Healthy Benefits from this cereal:
  1. Artery Heath
  2. Blood Pressure Balance
  3. Cholesterol Reduction
This cereal contains natural ingredients like green tea, grape seed  extracts, vitamins C and E, as well as being low in sodium.
I received 3 coupons for $1.50 off any one box of Kashi Heart to Heart cereals or crackers.If you would like one of these coupons please comment here and I will email you. This is good for the first 3 comments!

ALSO

You can go to Vocal Point right now and request a sample of Puffs Plus. *Must be a Vocalpoint member. Limited quantities available. Only one to-go pack will be mailed per member. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you back :) I joined this site, too. I love surveys and reviews and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!