Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Follow 3/19

 
Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.
Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.
Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. We will follow you back.

--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.

--Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

 
MckLinky Blog Hop

Bea's Gift Baskets

Check out this week's Friday Follow Sponsor!

Let Bea’s Gift Baskets.com help you deliver your Easter Bunny this year. We have all sorts of Bunnies for your Bunny. From Little Bunny Foo Foo, Hoppy Easter Gift Pail, to the Ultimate Easter Selection. We Have Everything You Need to send that Perfect Gift. Free Ground Shipping on Gifts over $50.00 through March 30th.

Bea’s Gift Baskets.com has been online for four years. We have baskets and gifts for all occasions. You will find something for everyone. Customers have been so kind to support us again and again. Bea’s wants every customer to be satisfied. My customers are my business and that means everything to me. I also want to thank the ladies leading the Friday Follow for allowing me to grace their blogs and make more new friends. We look forward to many new customers and wish everyone a Happy Easter.

3 comments:

  1. I added my url on to the website above. I hope I did it right. I am new to this. I hope I gain more followers and also to find more blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already following you blog - just dropped in to say hi!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late, but I am your newest follower via Friday Follow! Come stop by and say hi.

    http://moneysavingmamainmichigan.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-follow-its-time-to-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!