Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rite Aid and Wags~ recent visit

Rite Aid~ 9 Transactions~ Paid 24.59 OOP including TAX! Here is what I got! I saved over $336.28!
I will also submit for the John Freda $5.00 Rebate and the $10.00 P&G Gift Card!
  • 6 boxes of pedialite
  • 4 Cover girl Mascaras
  • 3 John Freda (1 Shampoo and 2 Conditioner)
  • 1 Nyquil Sinus
  • 2 Olay Body Quench Lotions
  • 2 Venus Razors
  • 2 Covergirl Outlast Lipgloss
  • 2 Covergirl Lipgloss
  • 2 Covergirl Eyeliner
  • 2 Covergirl Mineral Foundation
  • 4 Covergirl w/olay Foundation
  • 2 Covergirl Eyeshadow (the 5 colors for different eyes)
  • 1 Crest Enamel Toothpaste
  • 2 Oral B Pulsar Toothbrushes
  • 1 Huggies Pullups
  • 4 ChexMix
 Walgreens~ One Transaction~ Paid $8.36 OOP including TAX! Saved $104.79  (I did spend $13 in RR and recieved $5 back!)Here is what I got:
  • 4 Oreo Cookies
  • 4 Oreo Cakesters
  • 2 Glade Reed Diffuseres
  • 1 Glade Sense and Spraay
  • 4 Glade 3 wick candels
  • 1 Excedrin Menstrual
  • 6 Full Size Crunch Bars

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following your blog through Google Friend Connect! :)

    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats great...I do need some makeup...please fill me in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle right now Rite Aid has a BOGO on Covergirl Makeup. P & G put out a BOGO coupon for Covergirl. You can use it together at Rite Aid to only pay tax. Next week they have BOGO on Covergirl Mascara. The coupon will work on that as well so go to ebay and buy some coupons!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!