Thursday, March 11, 2010

K-Mart Double Coupon Promotion Starts 4/4

Kmart is starting it's Double Coupon Event on 4/4. I was so disappointed last time as very little stores (and none close to me) participated. Want to see if yours is participating this time? Just head on over here and take a look! My store is participating… Yes I am one HAPPY coupon-er! So is your store participating? Let me know and togeether we can get in on some really great deals.


Speaking of deals Here is the Rules to this event:

-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value are doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is

-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons

-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons

-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day



-There have been talks that you will have to have the Kmart Shop Your Way Card to participate. You can sign up in store or head here.

Thank you Hip2Save for the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!