Sunday, January 24, 2010

Free Book of Your Choice From Publisher

I love to read; I have decided to start do a blog review on books I read. The problem is I can often get lost in a book for hours when the house is quiet and everyone is in bed. Books can start to add up in terms of money. So I am always on the lookout for ways to read books cheaply. 
The Crown Publishing Group has a "Read It Forward" program. It's simple. Choose the book you want to read, read it when it arrives and then pass it on to a friend and ask them to do the same. Go here to sign up. You can click on an excerpt and then when you know which book you want, click on the book's name under "Request A Copy". Hurry! These go fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!