Friday, June 4, 2010

Winners Eco Mom & Gorton's

Eco Mom~


Lara said... 11
I follow you and Ecomom on twitter (@momdram) momdram@gmail.com

Gorton's~

1

Rajee said... 70
I'd like to try the Gorton's Butterfly Shrimp with Key West Sauce! rajee@momsfocusonline.com

2
Jenna Wood said... 1
I'd like to try the Gorton's Butterfly Shrimp with Key West Sauce! six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

3
Rachel said... 8
I'm a facebook fan of It's All about the Savings (Rachel Manley). mrs.manley@gmail.com

4
Mami2jcn said... 45
This looks so good...beer batter fillets. I would like to try the honey mustard beer batter fillet sandwich recipe. mami2jcn at gmail dot com

5
Julie said... 48
Authentic Fish Tacos and make it with the premium breaded tilapia fillets aunteegem@yahoo.com


The winners have been emailed and has 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you to all who entered. If you did not win please keep trying!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'll be on the look-out for your email (haven't received it yet).

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!