Monday, June 14, 2010

Mamavation Week Twelve

Help!!! I don't know what is wrong with me but I just can not seem to get my self motivated any longer. I did not work out even once this week and I think I walked one day where my steps reached 10,000. I hate to admit it but there is even a day I only hit 1,500! I am ashamed and to be honest confused on how to fix this! I need motivation and drive! I have decided I WILL be applying this month to be the new Mamavation mom! I really need Leah to come here and kick my behind! I would love for her to pull a Jillian!

Now to explain I am not making excuses per say. I have only seen my husband twice for a total of 5 days since Mother's Day. It is taking a toll on me in every way. I feel like a single mom and I am exhausted, depressed, and well over worked. We are trying to remedy this situation but right now there are just so many things up in the air. I am also preparing to move.... yet again. My mil wants to get away from the apartment and rent a house in the country. Needless to say..... more stress!




I know this is no excuse so please yell away. Yell on twitter, yell on here, call me...... do whatever it takes! I need your help to push me out of this and back on my losing streak. One good thing I did NOT gain this week! Also if any of you could send me some Flatout Flatbread I am would in love.... I can not find them at any of the stores here in east TN yet their site says they are here. I am so bummed!


 
Current Stats: 

Here are my measurements as of 5/24:
Bust: 51.12 (-.39)
Waist: 47.50 (-3.5)
Hips: 47.75 (-1)
Thighs: R- 23.75 L- 24.5 (-.25)
Arms: R- 13.5 (-.75) L- 13.75(-.25)

  • Weight: 205 (-20 total 0 this week)
  • Height:  5'8
  • BMI:    


Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 80 ounces of water a day
  • Work out on the Wii Fit for 60 minutes daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
  • No soda drinking
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 90 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8
Jess

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on maintaining. I am sure it is rough being a single momma right now. Keep at it though I know you can do it!I will be here for you as much as I can girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fantastic! 20 pounds down! That is nothing to snort at!

    Look at those inches as well! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the application!!!

    Motivation is hard to cme by at times.... We just need to get moving and often, the motivation comes out of nowhere. however, it's hard to tell ourselves this sometimes. You can do it!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you may not have worked as much as you wanted or lost the weight this week you wanted . . . but LOOK at those inches! They went down.

    {{hugs}} I'm so sorry that it is so stressful for you right now. I wish I could be there to help. :(

    GLAD you're applying this cycle! Routing for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do this girl, I know how hard it is to not see your husband and have to be the single parent while he is gone. *hugs* I hope you have a good week girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be too hard on yourself, you have a lot going right now. All of your goals are good ones. Don't beat yourself up too much if you don't meet each one every day. It is a long hill to climb - one that many of us are traveling with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww hugs! Ive been where you are before and it's incredibly hard! My hubby travelled to Ireland 15 times in a year when I was on maternity leave and my daughters were 2 and a newborn. It was sooo depressing... But guess what I figured out? Exercise made the depression better, it gave me energy (and patience) to deal with the kiddos and the crap they threw at me. You can do it Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else... you have a lot going on right now. You have goals and you are making an effort... and you have results. Keep at it a little at a time... it adds up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HUGS Jess! Stress is a major eekkk factor in weight loss. Take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. Remember baby steps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just take one day at a time. We all have our bad weeks. Just look forward to the next.

    I found your blog through MBC and am now following. When you get a chance, please follow me back at: http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com
    -Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you are overwhelmed with basically having the duties of a single mom right now. You need to dig to find that motivation though, even if it is forcing yourself to wear a nice outfit for no reason. Reclaim why you are so awesome and enhance it.

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!