We got to try both varieties of Silk's new Almond Milk. I was pleasantly surprised. I will say the Vanilla was to sweet to be used in cereal or anything that was already a little sweet. I did really enjoy the Vanilla flavor in coffee and did not need to add sugar or creamer when using it!
I loved using the original in place of milk in many recipes and even enjoyed just drinking it!
You can find great tasting recipes to try on Silks website. I think I am going to make the Almond Crunch Oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow! You can find Silk Pure Almond Milk in just about any grocery store and it retails for $3.99 a half gallon.
WIN IT: One reader will win a coupon for a free half gallon of Silk Pure Almond Milk and one of will win a coupon for a free half gallon and a Pure Almond branded Chico Bag.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Silk's website and tell me a recipe you would like to try.
- Follow my Blog (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog and verify (2 entries)
- Follow me, Twitter and Silk (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, up to 2x daily (must wait an hr between tweets) 2 winners can win Silk Pure Almond Milk http://ow.ly/21nT8 Hosted ~ It's all about the Savings @all_about_savin @SilkSoymilk
- Grab my NEW button and post a link! This will be verified that it is the NEW button (2 entries)
- Follow me on Facebook and Silk (you must post about this giveaway on Silks wall)(1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Must include a link.