Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introduction to Rite Aid


I have never done deals at Rite Aid before. I did notice the shampoo deal for this week though, also the gift of savings is going on. I ran across this entry in a fellow blogger so I thought I would give it a try. Here is a little information about Rite Aid's rebate program to get you started:

Single Check Rebates (SCR): Many of the best deals come from their rebate program. Every month, Rite Aid comes out with a booklet that lists all of the rebates for the month. Throughout the month many of these items will often go on sale and be free, close to free, or a really good deal with rebate, sale, and coupon. One of the best things about the program is that if you use a coupon on the product, it will not be counted against you when you claim your rebate. You can end up making money this way!!

Here is an example:

Crest Toothpaste
*Sale: $2.49
*Rebate: $2.49
*Coupon: $1/1
= Spend $1.49, get $2.49 back - $1 Money Maker!!

Submitting your receipts: It is very simple to do online. Go to the Rite Aid website and click on the logo that says Single Check Rebates. Here is a link: https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/ Follow the instructions on how to enter your receipt. **DO NOT request your check until the month is over and you have entered all of your receipts. You can only request your check once and if you do it before the month is over, you will not be able to take advantage of any more deals.**

The check can be cashed or can be used at Rite Aid.
I will be doing match-ups each week to make it easier for you!! Stay tuned!

thank you spectacular savings I think I may actually try a rite aid deal this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!