Okay its official I am on a redo. Life keeps getting the best of me and pushing me away from my goal. I am on a redo though, After seeing my best friend I am re-energized to do this. She looks so good and is well on her way to a healthy lifestyle so here I come. I will make time...... I was doing good anyways till I hurt my ankle a week ago. So this is my first Mamavation post in a few weeks, yes shame on me. So time to update you one me.
I took my measurements last night and was not happy. I really have some work to do, but I knew that already. Hubby is doing this with me though and that helps. We are still going to the YMCA and I have a trainer there. I really like Kyle and he pushes me, I found I work harder when I am with him because I don't want to 'let him down'.
I made a play list on my iphone. I love it and it helps keep me going. I know when I am doing the C25K I start singing and acting a fool which keeps me focused on something other than the clock that seems to speed up when I'm walking and slow down when I'm running.
- Airplane by B.O.B
- Animals by Nickelback
- Bellas Final (Pitch Perfect sound track)
- Cinema by Skrillex Remix
- Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner
- Without You by David Guetta
- Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson
- Fight for all the Wrong Reasons by Nickelback
- Follow You Home by Nickelback
- Glad You Came by The Wanted
- Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5
- Just a Dream by Nelly
- Moves like Jaggar by Maroon 5
- Next Contestant by Mickelback
- one More Night by Maroon 5
- Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
- Payphone by Maroon 5
- Rockstar by Nickelback
- S&M by Rihanna
- Side of a Bullet by Nickelback
- Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia
- Too Close by Alex Cross
- We R Who We R by Kesha
- Yeah! by Usher
I took my before pictures this last week and Ken's too. Here they are:
He wants to bulk up and tighten up.
Yeah these were hard to post.
So far I have started using my yoga ball at home, I have bought the FITBIT which I LOVE, will post more about it later, we are taking a multi vitamin and a fish oil each day, going to the YMCA, and watching what we eat. I am going to do it this time!