Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stock up on Batteriers as low as 9.46!

I have 3 kids, a husband, and a sea of electronics in my house! Batteries are one thing I am CONSTANTLY finding on my shopping list, least I run out during the middle of a all night Mario Wii Game tournament!

 Right now, you can get Maxell AA alkaline batteries (48 ct) for $11.12 shipped or Maxell AAA Alkaline batteries (36 ct) for $9.46 shipped!  What a GREAT price to stock up on batteries.

Click on the links below to take advantage of this sale:
Maxell AA alkaline batteries (48 ct) for $11.12 shipped
Maxell AAA alkaline batteries (36 ct) for $9.46 shipped

Make sure you choose a Subscribe & Save delivery schedule from the blue box on the right.  You can cancel Subscribe & Save any time! PLEASE NOTE:  Pricing on Amazon can change at any time. 


Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!