Monday, July 16, 2012

Cheap Art Supply Organization

It's a Bucket, Its a jockey It's a Art Supply Keeper! I have three small children, which equates to a LOT of art supplies! Pencils, markers, crayons, paper, coloring books OH MY. Things can get out of hand quickly, especially when little hands begin to tear boxes and so we run out of places to put things. You know the story..... markers in this drawer, coloring books all over the bed room, etc. Oh and for me since my children are all under six I also need to keep art supplies out of reach without supervision. (Yes yes we have drawn on walls in our house :( ) SO while looking on no other than pinterest, I found the perfect solution. Oh to Lowes we went this weekend, (as Walmart did not carry the bucket jokey). I rushed home and put together my project.



You will need:
A 5 gallon Bucket (aprox $2)
A Bucket Jockey (aprox $7)
All your wonderful Art Supplies 

THATS IT...... Simple takes about 5-10 minutes and about $10. I love that I can store this in my closet and bring it out for hours of creativity. Then just pack it back up and store away for another day! Tell me what you think? How do YOU store your kids art supplies?

(Found on Pinterest. Original idea creator unknown)
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!