*No flame or soot in your house!*No chance of toxins released from the wick because there is no wick!*The wax (which costs $5 per bar) lasts up to 80 hours, where a jar candle typicallylasts 40-50 hours!*You can change between scents as often as you like, by either pouring the melted wax back into the original container or popping it out once it has cooled.*It's made of petroleum wax. This is the safest wax out there (food grade). It’s the same wax that is on apples.*There is no flame and the wax temperature is just over body temperature. At its maximum temp, the wax will not burn your children or your pets. The wax is heated with a 25 watt bulb which melts it slowly, maximizing its fragrance time.*Did you know there are 23,600 fires, 165 deaths and $500 million dollars in property loss from candle/flame accidents?*There will be no black soot on your wall, your TV, your toilet, etc... No more “ghosting”!(“Ghosting” is when black soot outlines items such as pictures hanging on walls, etc…)*THEY MAKE FANTASTIC GIFTS!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
I am now selling Scentsy. I won a warmer and candle bar in 2010 and since then I have been in love. I wanted to let my readers know I am now selling it! I would love any of you to check out my website. Also if your on Facebook come say hi to my business page.... You never know what might go on there. I would love to help you throw a party online or through catalogs, You can earn some really great stuff! Want to sell Scentsy? Make a comment here or come see my facebook/website. I would love to help you get started!