Monday, April 25, 2011

bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Skin Renewing Trio Review


 I've been trying out the new bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Skin Renewing Trio with RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. I was so excited to receive my package because I have been looking for a face care line since having Faith. I was sent the Skin Renewing Trio which contains a cleanser, a moisturizer, and an eye treatment. All 3 formulas are powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex clinically proven to deliver incredible skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover, smaller-looking pores, increased luminosity and antioxidant protection.



The Cleanser~ A LITTLE goes a LONG way. I love how it is not foamy until you begin to rub in this cleanser. You only have to use a pea sized amount and will get good coverage over your entire face. I use this product every night after I brush my face. I loved how clean and light my face felt after washing.

The Moisturizer~ This did not feel heavy at all on my face. I put it on and was able to sleep without itching. Most moisturizes I use make me feel itchy and oily. The next morning my face still felt soft and refreshed.

Eye Treatment~ I used this product and could not tell a huge difference. That being said my Mother in Law loved this product. She said she could tell her eyes felt a little tighter and smoother. She was very happy and I noticed it is now in her makeup bag!


BENEFITS (Taken from site)

* Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection
* Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores
* Unique electrolyte delivery system optimizes your skin's ability to absorb and retain moisture, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin
* We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time
You can purchase the new bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Skin Renewing Trio with RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex on bareMinerals website for only $26.00. This is a 30-day kit so the price is comparable to most things you will find at your local drug store yet a better quality/working product. You can keep in touch with bareMinerals on Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube!

The opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone. I was not compensated but I did receive a sample in order to give a fair and honest opinion. Please see my disclosure policy for details about reviews and giveaways!

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!