Jessica is a stay at home mom, author of It’s All About the Savings, and Independent Scentsy Consultant. Partnering with Couponing to Disney she has started an online fundraiser for the storm victims. Any Scentsy products bought through the Couponing to Disney party will benefit the storm victims. Jessica has offered to host this party on her Scentsy website from April 29 to May 11. 100% of all commission’s earned from the Couponing to Disney party, Jessica will donate to the Disaster Relief Fund being run by the First Baptist Church of Moody.
You can help! Simply visit Jessica’s Scentsy store and purchase your favorite items. Make sure you click to "Shop through Couponing to Disney Fundraiser"! If you are unfamiliar with Scentsy here are some facts.
- The wax (which costs $5 per bar) lasts up to 80 hours, where a jar candle typically lasts 40-50 hours!
- You can change between scents as often as you like, by either pouring the melted wax back into the original container or popping it out once it has cooled.
- It's made of food grade wax. This is the safest wax out there. It’s the same wax that is on apples.
- There is no flame and the wax temperature is just over body temperature. At its maximum temp, the wax will not burn your children or your pets. The wax is heated with a 25 watt bulb which melts it slowly, maximizing its fragrance time.
- Did you know there are 23,600 fires, 165 deaths and $500 million dollars in property loss from candle/flame accidents?
- There will be no black soot on your wall, your TV, your toilet, etc... No more “ghosting”! (“Ghosting” is when black soot outlines items such as pictures hanging on walls, etc…)