Thursday, December 2, 2010

Save $10 off any purchase at Cheryl's Cookies

Wanting to send a YUMMY treat to someone for Christmas. Well here is your chance to do it the bargain way! You can SCORE $10 off any purchase at Cheryl's Cookies Today only! Just pick out what you want to send and enter the code TENGIFT. This will save you $10 off any purchase on Cheryl's Cookies.


I just ordered these Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers to be sent to someone in my family! I even got to pick the shipping date. I paid a total of $11.94!





You could also get the Cinnamon Pumpkin Walnut Brownie Round for the same cost.  I would HURRY because the lower priced items will sell out quickly!



Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!