Friday, October 29, 2010

Tis my favorite time of the year (a little early)!

So Black Friday has become my favorite time of the year. Well, that and the great Amazon lightening deals that hit early December. Last year between these two things I stocked our Christmas tree as well as we sponsored three families for Christmas. Much to my amazement I received this in my email today and it was like an early Christmas gift.

The pre-Black Friday sales are in full swing and major retailers are offering great deals before the official shopping holiday. Each Friday, starting today and lasting right up until November 26th, Amazon.com will be running early Black Friday sales by theme (connect, play, listen, watch) in the gold box section of their website. Not only do they have their gold box sale today, but they are also running a buy 2, get 1 free video game sale that is worth checking out.

To view the Amazon.com early Black Friday deals, go to:
http://www.blackfriday.org/rd/760

To view the Amazon.com buy 2, get 1 free video game sale, go to:
http://www.blackfriday.org/rd/744

We have also received information about Target's plans during the week of Black Friday. Starting November 21st, they will be having a 4-day sale with deals on over 170 products including toys, electronics, movies and more. They will also offer coupons in their weekly ad for additional savings on top of their deals, plus card members will receive another 5% off on all purchases. Then, on Thanksgiving day, Target.com will be having an exclusive one day sale with deals you can't find in stores. Their normal Black Friday sale will then be available to purchase online on Black Friday morning, with free shipping on any order over $50.

To view more details about Target's Black Friday sale, go to:
http://www.blackfriday.org/#target

So who else is ready for all the sales to start? I will do my best to bring them to you as I come across the *HOT* ones. Please drop me a line if you hear of a great deal I have yet posted.
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!