Friday, October 29, 2010

Have You Started Thinking Christmas Cards?

I have started thinking about Christmas Cards recently. We always go to Portrait Innovations for our Christmas pictures and since we own the copyright we then order Christmas Cards. Last year I bought a few early (so I had my mother in law take a few pictures for us)  from Shutterfly to check out the quality and I was so surprised! I wanted to show you the card I ordered last year.

Here was the front of the card!

Here was the inside of the card with the photos on the top of the card!

The quality was much better then I had ever given out before. Shutterfly's Christmas Card selection is so vast with over 700 cards to choose form they have something for everyone. They have a selection of religious Christmas Cards to fit you as well. I love this one!


This particular card is one of their photo card and the price right now is an astonishing .30! You can not beat that!! Shutterfly is also offering up a great sale until November 3rd where you can save 25% on any orders over 50 cards. So for 50 photo cards you would only pay $11.25 plus shipping, yes and you get them shipped to your door! I have to say that is a great savings!!

I have to show you one more card I think is as cute as can be! 
How cute is this? I would love to have you share with me your favorite card design. Just post a comment telling me what you will/would choose.

I will be receiving 50 cards for this post. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone.
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! I love Shutterfly! I brag about their quality all the time! I cannot wait to order our holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!