Friday, September 14, 2012

Keurig and K-Cups $100 with Kohls Card

My anniversary is September 28; we will celebrate four years marriage. I think the one thing my husband may love more than me is our Keurig. He bought my the Keurig® B40 Elite Coffee Brewer for Christmas two years ago, after I begged and begged. Well two months ago it went to the afterlife for Keurig's and it broke my husbands hear. If I had let him he would have ran right out to pick up another one. I needed a DEAL and a DEAL I got!

Kohls is haveing a killer deal. The Keurig® B40 Elite Coffee Brewer is $149.99 right now. The Keurig® B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer is on sale for $149.99 normally $189.99; they also have a killer deal on the new Vue Brewer but as the coffee packs cost more I did not upgrade to this one!

Right now Kohls also is having their Kohls cash promotion. For every $50 spent you get $10 to use in the store. Look at this. A Special Edition Brewer and one box of K-Cups for $100 after Kohls cash! I can not wait to see his face on our Anniversary; I think I will wrap it in a bow!

Total after tax, free shipping since the total is over $50: $126.57 minus $20 kohls cash and I paid $106.57 that is almost $50 cheaper than the brewer itself. Use code Style30 to get the 30% off your entire shopping cart; only valid with Kohls card.

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!