Thursday, August 23, 2012

Whats for Dinner Tonight?

Everyday people ask each other, "What's for dinner tonight?" It is so hard to pick out things to feed our family and we get in a rut trying to find decent things that don't break the bank. I think out of all the reasons I like pinterest, the recipes I find are the best reasons. So tonight I am making a recipe found on pinterest posted on The Post-It Place. She takes simple ingredients most of us have on hand.
Cube steak  
2 cans  cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope onion soup mix (I used one with mushrooms in it)
3/4  cup water
Salt and Pepper to taste
Best of all it cooks itself! Yes this is a GREAT crockpot dish. I am serving mine with mashed potatoes and green beans. I will update this post after dinner tonight BUT what are you waiting for. This dish uses ingredients that most familes have on hand already and it is is not to late to throw it on for dinner. Be sure to jump on over and say thanks to The Post-It Place for making dinner tonight easy!

~*~ UPDATE~*~ I would not make this again with cube steak. Maybe chicken..... but it had a weird almost Salisbury steak taste. My kids ate it but only after putting ketchup (the cure all) on their plates.
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!