Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School Has Started.... Let me days get shorter Begin!

So school has started in mid Tennessee. Yes my first grader went back last week. I swear I am all for the year round school system. We cram their heads for nine months and then for three months we hope they don't forget it all and try to keep them entertained. The thing I love about those three months is, my days get longer. No, I have not developed a wickedly awesome machine to add hours to the day; but there is no homework, loose kept bedtimes, and no alarms blaring at 5am. Not to mention the many school functions and activities that come with elementary school. To make it worse hubby and I are also in college TOGETHER this fall semester. So can I please invent that machine now.....

Nope not happening yet..... so I am excited I was choosen for a new BzzAgent Campaign: Progresso Recipe Starters. I chose the Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce as my choice. I am so excited to get into this campaign. Something to help make dinners easier in this house is ALMOST as coveted as that elusive hour adding machine! All you need is 30 minutes or less for prep time and some standard household ingredients, add the Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ and you will feel like super mom.


They have many sauces to choose from:
    Creamy Parmesan Basil Sauce
    Creamy Three Cheese Sauce
    Creamy Roasted Garlic Sauce
    Creamy Portabella Mushroom Sauce
    Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce

So now run to your BzzAgent account and see if YOU have this wonderful campaign. Oh, your not a BzzAgent? Well head over to their site to join. It is 100% free to join and participate; just fill out surveys about yourself to be matched with campaigns, have a love for sharing and trying new products, and have an influence with what companies think! How cool is that! Let me know if you got into the campaign or if your joining now. Look for more information after I try the Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce. While you wait  "Like" Progresso on Facebook,for recipes, tips and commentary on soup and sauce solutions.


I an a BzzAgent and will samples and coupons. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!