Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Great Deal on Leapfrog Games and System

Leapster® SPECIAL EDITION SpongeBob Gift Pack $31.87 With Coupon (Free Shipping, Plus Tax) Leapster® SPECIAL EDITION SpongeBob Gift Pack

$37.49 Was $74.98.

Add Coupon - CSLEAP15 (Brings price down to $31.87, plus tax)

Promo Adds for free shipping during the check out process.

http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog...9/cat90010

This one is only $4 more !


Cheapest I have seen is $25 on BF and this comes with a game. Plus they have other games on their site right now for $4.99 and the 15% off code applies to them as well!!

DON'T forget to go through Ebates for 3% cash back. Here is what my order looked like! I am so excited to give this to Aaron for Christmas!




Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!