Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cards Direct: Texas Sized Christmas Card

Wow I just love Cards Direct and here is yet another reason to add to the list. I just found out they are sponsoring a Christmas Card to our troops. They are gathering signatures and messages on there site to be delivered to the troops in December. They are calling this Texas Sized Holiday Card for the Troops!

I encourage all my friends, family, and readers to stop by the site and add a personalized message of your own. I know this season is really hard on our troops, so let's help Cards Direct with this generous and simple way to send some holiday cheer!

Also don't forget to enter to win your very own Cards Direct cards. You have two days let to enter to win 25 cards valued up to $50. Head on over now to enter!
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!