I mean I have accomplished a lot of the years. I have three wonderful kids who are the love of my life, a husband that constantly either drives me insane or madly in love with him, I went back to high school ten years after the fact and graduated, I am almost to my associates degree with a 3.91 gpa, I am a director in Scentsy Family, and I am finally gaining self confidence. I am still NOT satisfied. I want more!
So here they are my 2013 New Years Resolutions:
- Lose weight. This is top and foremost. But instead of just saying it I have a plan! All soda is BANNED from my house. If you want a soda leave! I will be counting my calories using Myfitnesspal.com If your a member look me up (firstname.lastname@example.org). I also will be exercising more, starting with the 30 day shred. NOW I know I tried it before and when I could not do the whole video I gave up and never tried it again. I won't do that this time..... I will keep pushing each day to do FURTHER till I can do the whole thing.
- Work my business like a business. Instead of simply hoping my business works itself I am going to start getting out there and working it.
- School will be more a priority! I know I am a good student/learner and I take advantage of that. Instead of studying I wait till the last minute and cram and pass. Well last semester it caught up to me and instead of all A's I got one B since I waited till the last minute and ran out of time to turn things in. This WILL not happen this semester.
- Be a better steward of time and organization. There is only 24 hours in a day and I seem to not use them very well. I am going to make a schedule this weekend and start following it. Blogging, school, facebook, down time, kids activities will all be on it. I WILL get more done because I will not be wasting time!
- Make my marriage stronger! Date night once a month at least has to be a priority. I finally realized this year that one of our biggest problems is we were NEVER a coupl but instead a family from day one. We have to learn how to be a couple instead of always mom and dad.
- Get out of debt..... with our income tax we should basically be able to pay off almost if not all our debt. I want to keep it that way this year instead of falling back on the dreaded credit cards all the time.