Thursday, January 27, 2011

CellFire Free Money

Cellfire is a 100% FREE site that allows you to save 'e-coupons' on your shopper loyalty cards. For the next 4 hours (from 10AM PST-2PM PST), Cellfire members can snag a 50¢, $1, $2 or $5 coupon when they log into their Cellfire account. Everyone who logs into Cellfire during this 4 hour period will be a winner! Look in with the coupons... it will be a picture of a football in grass! Please post what you Have won.... I just got $1! Be patient and keep trying the site is getting hammered = very slow!
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I am a new follower and love your blog! I just started a money saving blog to help through rough times and would love to link some of your blog on mine!! Thanks for posting! Come by and visit me at:

    http://joannasavesmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!