Friday, August 6, 2010

Winners 8/06

Sorry this post is sooo late! Congrats to everyone that won!!!


Lara said... 1
Would love to try the wake boarding! I can't do it in real life... but maybe in Wii life :) momdram@gmail.com

Bluju Creations

Vivobello said... 14
Following!
Anonymous said... 19
I follow you on FB! Natalie kynat16@aol.com

Baby BeeHinds

Melissa Brook said... 51
I like EcoMom on facebook!
The winners has been emailed and have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Thank you to all who entered. If you did not win please keep trying!
Jess

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited I won!!!! :)

    I checked my email and haven't seen an email from you yet. I don't know if it didn't go through? Sometimes hotmail gets funky! I hope this counts as a response LOL!!

    Melissa.Brook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!