Wednesday, November 11, 2009

KMart Double Coupon Promotion

Kmart


Did you hear? Some KMart stores are doubling $2 coupons every day through December 19, 2009 with a limit of 5 coupons per day.
I'd heard rumors of this, but Heather over at Spectacular Savings confirmed those rumors for me today with her post on her deals here.
Definitely call your KMart store to see if they are participating as well. And then us know what you find out. I'm curious if this is a very limited promotion or spread across the nation.
Since there's a limit of 5 coupons doubled per day, this isn't the most stellar promotion ever. That said, if you live near a KMart, it definitely could be a great deal for you. Just do a small 5-coupon trip everyday and you could stock up with all sorts of freebies--some which might even be perfect for Christmas gift baskets!

I will say I will be calling my Kmart tomorrow! I'll update you all when I find out about mine.

*~* Thanks Money Saving Mom *~*

Called mine and they are not doubling the coupons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit My other Blog 'It's All About Entering Giveaways' for current giveaways I have entered!